Students design their advocacy campaign for improving education for all. They will use this plan to share their ideas for improving education more widely in their community, regionally or nationally.
- Use peer feedback to improve their ideas
- Know about different advocacy methods
- Develop an advocacy campaign
- Use SMART targets to implement their plan
- Using feedback to improve ideas (15 mins)
Students share the learning from work together to use the feedback from their video calls to improve their ideas.
- Selecting a campaign method (10 mins)
Discuss the different methods for advocacy and select one of these for your group.
- Creating an advocacy campaign (20 mins)
Work together in your group to develop an advocacy campaign that you will put into practice next week.
- Setting SMART targets (15 mins)
Each group creates SMART targets to help them deliver their advocacy campaign.